=M.T= Moving Target |SkillerS|
Welcome to, Last Chaos, SkillerS Guild, Home Page.

For all your help and pratical advice please feel free to browse
our help files, or Register and P.M Guild Masters / Advisers, if you
cannot find the help you need.

{Please Login or Register}
Welcome to, Last Chaos, SkillerS Guild, Home Page.

For all your help and pratical advice please feel free to browse
our help files, or Register and P.M Guild Masters / Advisers, if you
cannot find the help you need.

{Please Login or Register}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ads are nothing to do with SkillerS Guild [^.^] Login to Remove!

HomeHomeLog inLatest imagesRegisterGallery

TITANS (WARMASTER)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

TITANS (WARMASTER) Empty
PostSubject: TITANS (WARMASTER)   TITANS (WARMASTER) EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 7:36 pm

This is a guide to help titan (warmaster) with there stat points and skills.

First thing is from lvl1 to lvl31 put all stats on strength also I need to warn you that the titans are slow but they do have a better attack and defense than most of the others characters. Also you will need to max out your lvl30 skill body crasher and have 50,000 in gold to choose warmaster, once you get to lvl 31 you will get to redistribute your stat points. This is how I suggest you do this.

Stats lvl 32/Str:23/Con:2/dex:8
At lvl32 you will be able to get one active skill hard swing it can hit up to three targets but be careful not to use when fighting bigger monsters it can get you in trouble very fast. This skill will cost you 262 skill points to max. You will also be able to get one passive skill giant body witch will increase your hit points and this skill will cost you 327 skill point to max.

Stats lvl 33/Str:23/con:2/dex:12
At lvl 33 you be able to get your active skill smart that has a good hit and has a slight stun affect and will cost you 262 skill points to max.

Statslvl37/str:35/con:2/dex:14
Also at lvl 37 you will get an active skill bellow that decreases ranged attackers around you, I’ve heard this is good for mobbing but I don’t like this skill myself that is my opinion of course.

Stats lvl38/str:35/con:2/dex:17
At lvl38 you will get an active skill fire command that increases long range hit rate so it’s good for when you party with healers and rogues it will cost you 292 skill points to max.

Stats lvl43/str:38/con:17/dex:17
You will get the passive skill at lvl43 and it will increase you defense and it will cost you 310 skill points to max. After this you need to put all stats to strength till lvl 61 after that you can put them where ever you like to.

Stats lvl 47/str:52/con:17/dex:17
At lvl47 you will get the active skill war stomp and it hits up to five target but once again you need be careful not to use when you are on bigger monsters it can get you in trouble very fast.thi s is as high as I’ve gotten so till I lvl farther this is all I have for everyone. One more thing (accessories) I use my self is two chain of tigers and one tear of knight. If you have any questions please ask me and I will do my best to answer them for you.
Back to top Go down
Arashi
Admin
Arashi

Male
Number of posts : 81
Rate this post : 0
Post Rank : 40
Registration date : 2008-06-09

Character sheet
Character Name's: firestorM/GoodBoy/Arashi/xArashix
Tell us more about yourself:
Levels: 102/23/33/90

TITANS (WARMASTER) Empty
PostSubject: :)   TITANS (WARMASTER) EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 12:32 am

Nice Work stretch,

of-course, thanks m8

Rolling Eyes Arrow Rolling Eyes Arrow Rolling Eyes Arrow Rolling Eyes Arrow Rolling Eyes Arrow Rolling Eyes

fire
Back to top Go down
http://mtclan.org
Audioburnr
Guild Advisor
Audioburnr

Male
Number of posts : 68
Rate this post : 4
Post Rank : 36
Registration date : 2008-08-14

Character sheet
Character Name's: AudioMage, SkillerS, Audiolevel1only
Tell us more about yourself:
Levels: 92, 1, 21

TITANS (WARMASTER) Empty
PostSubject: Re: TITANS (WARMASTER)   TITANS (WARMASTER) EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 7:14 pm

Nice Post Great Guild
Back to top Go down
http://audiosite.info

TITANS (WARMASTER) Empty
PostSubject: Re: TITANS (WARMASTER)   TITANS (WARMASTER) EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 11:15 pm

Hey everyone I know this is incomplete as soon as i get time i will finish this up all the way to lvl 100 skills so I have not forgot just don't like posting all that much as you can prolly tell lol any ways i'll update soon. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TITANS (WARMASTER) Empty
PostSubject: Re: TITANS (WARMASTER)   TITANS (WARMASTER) Empty

Back to top Go down

TITANS (WARMASTER)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=M.T= Moving Target |SkillerS|  :: Help Topics :: Titan Help-
Jump to: